Description Copywriting Tips
How to Write a Description that Rocks…. and is loved by Google!
Here are helpful tips for writing compelling product descriptions for audiobooks and eBooks, which takes into account the huge impact Google has on the commercial success of any product in retail catalogs such as Amazon.com, Audible.com and the iTunes stores.
- KEYWORDS: This section is intended to direct your thinking towards using relevant keyword phrases in your content’s product description so you gain incremental exposure for your products on the big search engines (Google 74% market share, Bing 13%, Yahoo 13% as of Feb 2010). Knowing that 95% of internet searches start and finish with the first 10 results, now YOU can leverage the leading retailer’s massive SEO expertise to move your name/brand to the top. With typical searches yielding hundreds of thousands of search results, you can “ride draft” on the credibility of the world’s largest retailers with carefully picking keyword search phrases for your name, product, service and brand.
- CASE STUDY: This food-for-thought on writing Titles and Descriptions is gleaned from a #1 selling spoken word product on iTunes.
Title: The Secrets of Body Language in 30 Minutes
Would you like to use body language to get a pay raise at work? Would you like to know exactly when someone is lying, just by looking at them? Would you like to know how the best sportsmen and women use simple body language to help them win? Well now you can! Best-selling self-development author Tony Wrighton presents his incredible Seven Secrets of Body Language:
- How to spot if someone is lying.
- How to deal with someone who intimidates you.
- How to look and feel more confident by using your body language.
- How to become more attractive to others.
- How to successfully sell people your ideas.
- How to get promoted at work.
- And, finally, Tony’s ultimate body language secret to improve your life.
You’ll find out what observers saw Bill Clinton do an unbelievable 26 times during his Grand Jury testimony. You’ll be able to feel exactly as Angelina Jolie does, because she uses body language to appear even more attractive. And you’ll hear about an amazing body language experiment in France where the waiters increased their tips by 128%. Tony Wrighton is a Licensed NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner, having been trained by Paul Mckenna and the co-creator of NLP Dr. Richard Bandler.
- TIP SUMMARY: Leverage celebrity names, focus on the benefits, ask compelling questions and use statistics to illustrate your key points.
We know time is tight and there is a lot of information here. Made For Success Publishing is happy to provide this service for you through our Professional Services division at an hourly rate, leveraging our product creation experience from hundreds of audio productions for speakers and writers. Click here to get started and our system will alert us to the action items you’d like us to perform.